We've noticed that the app struggles to run well on itch's app.
It works better when playing from the browser. We tested in (Chrome)
- Battery gets stuck on player
- Open/Close the in game menu (ESC) to restart
- Battery breaks on conveyor belt rather than ride it (some times)
- Bounce it off the wall before hitting the conveyor belt
- WebGL version can sometimes get the battery stuck on the wall
- Appears to be an issue with traveling speed
- Firing at a close range barrier may cause it to get stuck
Both robots need to get to their matching-color stations, but there is ONLY ONE battery! Help them work together as a team by throwing the battery to each other, whatever it takes.
- Move the robots to strategic locations before tossing the battery to the other.
- Bounce the battery off of the walls for up to 3 times before it breaks.
- Placing a robot or battery on a conveyor belt will transport it to the other end.
- Movement: WASD / Arrow Keys
- Aim: Mouse Cursor
- Shoot Battery: LMB
- Rotate Camera: Q / E
- Open Menu: ESC
- Lead Programmer: Nelson L
- Modeler and Animator: Chevy T
- Level Design and Graphics: Michael P
- Original Music: Jesse P