Nice take on the rewind theme, Good job 👍
Err is a prototype maintenance robot designed to keep this facility powered ON but there's a flaw in Err's design which requires Err to be rewound in order to work.
You have to rewind Err to keep it functional and use Err's throwing ability to throw batteries at the power stations to keep the facility running.
There are a total of 6 sectors to power up. Good luck!
- WASD/Arrows: Movement
- Left Mouse Button: Throw/Recall Battery
- ESC: Open/Close Pause Menu
- Designer & Programmer: Nelson Laracuente
- Michael P. for Artwork/Sound Effects.
- Jesse P. for the Music:.
I used assets available from the unity store
- Animations from Maximo
- Unity Technologies: Space Robot Kyle
- Purple Jump: Sanctuary
- 256px: SCI-FI Barrels 40 Sample
- Asset Store Original: Snaps Prototype
- Wind up key from a 3D models site I forget the name (will have to research)
- Download and extract .zip
- Click on the .exe
- Might have to grant permissions to launch
- Thank you for playing my game!39 days ago
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Great idea. I liked the concept.
Very cool game I thoroughly enjoyed it! Great Job!
woah dude great game it was so fun i finished it in like 2 min
pretty fun! im stuck at sector 3 haha
Oh no! Thanks for playing! Perhaps this post might help get past sector 3 though it was written for sector 4 :D https://prodigalson.itch.io/rewinder/devlog/169302/thank-your-for-playing-my-gam...
Interesting concept! I'm currently stuck at sector 4:)