Temple of Life
The WebGL version is the post-jam version which was design to make the game be a little more winnable and address some minor potential game breaking bugs. However, the WebGL os unable to load all the textures and there's still a UI bug in this new version still. :)
You have stumbled upon a temple that demands you pay with your life in order to get the keys that grant you access into the temple. You try to run but the guardian at the entrance intimidates you so you decide to go in.
Can you make it passed all the floors of the Temple of Life with out perishing?
- Movement: WASD / Arrow Keys
- Use/Pick Up Orb Key: E, Left Mouse Button
- Pause Menu: ESC
How to play
- Spend your life wisely for keys to ease your trials
- Find the terminal that activates the exit pad
- Make your way back to the pad to finish the level
- There are a total of 4 levels to complete
This time we did not have a 3D artist so we opted for assets from the unity asset store
We are opting out of graphics rating because of this but if you like the artwork, please let our Graphics Artist know :D
P.S. the Linux version is untested...hope it works for you :)
|Platforms||Windows, Linux, HTML5|
|Tags||Ludum Dare 44|
- Download zip folder
- Unzip the folder
- Open the folder
- Click on the TempleOfLife.exe to launch the game
- It is a unity file and we are not registered developer therefore it will probably prompt "this is insecure" message. In order to play the game you will need to accept.
Some day we will figure out how to make that message not show
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
The game is not correctly working for me. All the buttons work properly and sounds are working fine but the character is not moving only escape key is working
Hi Ayush, you are the second person to encounter this. It seems to be a random bug where the flag to enable character movement isn't turning ON.
What seems to work when this happens is to restart the level with a single key. Strange bug that we need to address in a more complete post jam version.
Sorry for the bad experience. Hope that you will give it another try. Thanks for letting me know.