Help a team of astronauts escape their hazardous space station and get back home. Starting with nothing, gather whatever resources you can find to build a path to the shuttle, avoiding both lasers and falling into the deep void of space.
- Tiles you pick up can connect to fixed tiles and each other.
- Groups of tiles will fall if one of them is not anchored to a fixed tile.
- Movement: WASD / Arrow Keys
- Select/Place Tiles: LMB
- Remove Tiles: RMB
- Back to Main Menu: ESC (all progress will reset)
- Lead Programmer: Nelson L
- Graphic/Level Design: Michael P
- Original Music: Jesse P
|Platforms||Windows, Linux, HTML5|
|Authors||ProdigalSon Games, Drums|
|Tags||2D, Ludum Dare 45, Sci-fi, Space, Top-Down, Unity|
* Note: Linux version is not tested
- Avatar Movement SpeedOct 09, 2019
- Republished with the full screen optionOct 08, 2019
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Really nice puzzle game. The level design is very clever and overall, this game is extremely polished. Very addictive.
idk if this is intentional or not, but you can make floating platforms in the middle of the void
Maybe, it all depends how they were created :)
Would you be able to walk me through how that happened?
Thank you. Not intentional. You speed running the game ;) lol.
no... i was just playing around
Watch Game Feedback 2019-10-13 (Ludum Dare 45) from MrJoshuaMcLean on www.twitch.tv
Thanks for playing and streaming our game! We are working on adding more levels but tis the season ;)
Really liked this. Needs more levels! Great work.
Thanks! Working on it :)