Really nice puzzle game. The level design is very clever and overall, this game is extremely polished. Very addictive.
Help a team of astronauts escape their hazardous space station and get back home. Starting with nothing, gather whatever resources you can find to build a path to the shuttle, avoiding both lasers and falling into the deep void of space.
- Tiles you pick up can connect to fixed tiles and each other.
- Groups of tiles will fall if one of them is not anchored to a fixed tile.
- Movement: WASD / Arrow Keys
- Select/Place Tiles: LMB
- Remove Tiles: RMB
- Back to Main Menu: ESC (all progress will reset)
- Lead Programmer: Nelson L
- Graphic/Level Design: Michael P
- Original Music: Jesse P
* Note: Linux version is not tested
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
idk if this is intentional or not, but you can make floating platforms in the middle of the void
Maybe, it all depends how they were created :)
Would you be able to walk me through how that happened?
Thanks for playing and streaming our game! We are working on adding more levels but tis the season ;)
Really liked this. Needs more levels! Great work.