You take control of a robot that you've hacked to navigate around puzzles using stealth to avoid being detected. Do you have the wits and maneuverability to beat this game?
You’ve been hired by a government agency to recover stolen research documents kept in an automated facility. Luckily for you you are an talented hacker. Locating and recovering these files should be a breeze
- Movement: WASD / Arrow Keys
- Press E to hack: or click on the ui button
- (Alpha 1) Doors
- (Alpha 2) Cameras
- or you can click on ui buttons
- [v2 Only] Menu: ESC
- Lead Programmer: Nelson L
- Programmer: Travis S.
- Audio and Music: Jesse P
- Modeler and Animator: Chevy T and André
- Level Design and Graphics: Michael P
HTML version is now v2 which is a more polished version.
Strongly recommend to play in full screen mode for the WebGL.
P.C. version for the Jam flavor does not have in-game menu. We recommend playing in windowed mode to be able to close the app.
|Authors||ProdigalSon Games, Chevy Thompson, Drums|
|Tags||3D, Ludum Dare, Ludum Dare 41, Stealth, Unity|
- Download the zip file
- Unzip the archive
- Run the .exe (which may prompt you to "trust" because we are an unknown publisher)
- Polished Version UploadedMay 13, 2018
- Post jam fixApr 24, 2018
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
This was really fun! That last countdown was so thrilling, too!
Thank you for the comment and for playing. Glad you enjoyed it. :)