Rock, Paper, Uno!
What is it?
It's a card-fighting game using the rules of rock, paper, scissor and UNO! Where the goal of the game is to be the player with the least total cards in your deck + hand to win.
- This is mainly a "touch/click" game
- M: to open/close menu
- ESC: (PC Only) close app
How to Play
The game has two phases: Battle and Combo
During this phase you play a classic game classic game of Rock, Paper, Scissor:
- Rock beats scissor
- Paper beats rock
- Scissor beats paper
Say your hand looks like this:
You decide to go with "Rock" so you click on it to start the Battle. When you select your card the opponent chooses "scissor".
Going by the rules of RPS, you defeat the opponent's scissor and now enter into the "Combo" Phase.
Here is where UNO rules come into play in that you click on the card that is of the same type or color as the card on the center pile. You can click on as many cards as you want to combo with within a certain amount of time. If at anytime you choose wrong you drop your combo and end your turn.
Following the battle example and having selected the "Green Rock" you could create the following combo:
1 2 3 4
These cards combo because:
- Yellow Rock is the same "type" (rock) as the green rock you started with
- Yellow Paper is the same "color" (yellow) as the yellow rock
- Lastly Red Paper is the same "type" (paper) as the yellow paper
- Left Mouse Button or Tap to select/deselect your cards
- Graphics and Sound Effects: Michael P.
- Design/Programming: Nelson L.
- Announcer: Nelson L.
- Except for "Ultra"...that's Mike from Killer Instinct ;)
- Assets not made by me:
- Music is from the "Layered Rock Music Pack" Unity Asset Store
- Fonts from 1001fonts.com