I had fun with this one. The concept works very well. I played it a few months ago, and iirc I had a couple of bugs, and some levels were less fun than others (more backtracking ? Can't remember offhand), but overall a nice experience.
In this puzzler, you play as a magnet and must use your attract and repel abilities to move objects, clear threats, and unlock portals. Think ahead, as one wrong move could have you literally bringing the danger towards you.
- WASD/Arrow Keys to move
- Hold Left Mouse Button or Spacebar to attract
- Release Left Mouse Button or Spacebar to repel
- ESC for in-game menu
- Nelson: Lead Programmer
- Michael: Graphics, Sound, and Level Designer
- Jesse: Music
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Android, HTML5|
|Release date||Jul 17, 2017|
|Authors||ProdigalSon Games, Drums|
|Tags||3D, Casual, Game Maker's Toolkit Jam, html, magnets, mobile, pc, puzzler, Top-Down|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Touchscreen|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, Textless|
- Download the .zip file
- Unarchive .zip file
- Run the executable (altering the Data directory can corrupt the game)
- Game made with Unity3d Engine for PC
- Install the .apk
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
thanks for playing and for the feedback. This was our first game ever so we were definitely learning. (Still are of course)
I would like to revisit this one some day and give it the remastered treatment 😀
That's a very good puzzle game. However it has a few bugs. Since this is a three year old game, I'm asking if you want me to post more details about the bugs.
Hi Itap88. Thanks for playing our game and being willing to report bugs. We are always open to them as we have taught about remastering our older game jam games. :)
1. The magnet can get stuck inside a box if it comes on the crate's respawn tile a while before the box respawns. The first time, I could do nothing but restart. I reproduced the bug right before writing this and now the crate is gone and does not respawn. This time, it was harder to get stuck.
2. Those mine-like exploding things might act weirdly. When I played before, some of them could be attracted without explosion if the magnet was right next to them. After repeling, they started to fall below the floor and teleporting back up, causing an explosion when magnet went on that tile. This time, they acted almost normally except I've managed to repel them before explosion and the explosion occured but didn't reset the level. Both times, I did it at the start of level 11.
I'm actually not sure if it is something wrong with the game or my browser.
This game really Pulled me right in!
It's super Attractive and at $0, this game is a Steel!