Please, make a downloadable version for PC.
A turn-based strategy dungeon crawler (wannabe) were you must "move through enemies" in order to clear the room and move on to the next.
- Use your mouse to click on the tile you want to move to.
- You can also move click and drag your mouse to draw a path (but I apologize this does not always work as intended)
- Once your path is set click on the last tile on the path to "activate" your turn
- Move through enemies in order to attack them
- Enemies will move through you too when they can to attack you
- Be careful of "frontal attacks" as some enemies can block or counter them.
Failure in this game leads to an option to help you progress.
This is a mouse game so hover over things and click on things. CRT can also be use as an alternative to Left Mouse Button.
- You can hover over an enemy to see where they might move
- Except for the last tile on the path, you can click any other tile in the path to reset the path to that tile
I did all the design, animations (hence why they are poor lol), and programming myself using premade assets and music from a previous game jam.
- The mouse click may not always properly register - sorry :(
- PC Version UploadedMar 11, 2021
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Will do. Thanks for playing. I do aim to expand this idea more as well :)
This game is amazing! It was so fun playing it. Thank you for making this.
Took me a moment to figure out how to handle people with shields. When I figured it out, felt good! Cool game.