You are diving deeper and deeper into depression but there's hope! Pick up the encouraging words and punch depression to have victory over it. (Visit the LDJAM page for a missing cutscene that helps sell the theme more)
- A/D or Left/Right Arrows to move
- Use Mouse to select the "Word" to complete the encouragement
- Collect 3 words to engage depression in battle
- Chose the right word that completes the sentence
- Do this 3 times to defeat depression
- Dodge the Doubt blocks or you will lose the battle
- For some strange reason the published version does not play the "HIT" sound effect but instead plays a weird high pitched almost like the sound is to high and it clips.
|Tags||3D, Cute, infinite-runner, Low-poly, Ludum Dare, Ludum Dare 48, Unity, Voxel|
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Great job! You took on a tough subject and managed to weave a message in that fit really well both thematically and with the mechanics of the game.