My entry for the Coding Blocks 2021 Game Jam.
Theme: Everything's Broken
Every time a new robot head appears it's broken parts are randomize as well as the puzzles to fix them are randomize and even how to solve the puzzles are randomized. The algorithm could be better to make it use different puzzles more consistency but hopefully by the end you will see 3 puzzle types.
You are a toy maker tasked with fixing broken robot heads before they are sent out to customers.
How to play:
- Click on the arrow buttons to rotate and inspect the robot head
- Locate all broken parts and click on their "covers" to reveal the broken part
- Solve the puzzles to fix the part
- Click on "Repair" when all parts are fixed to submit your work for inspection
- There is a total of 5 robots to fix, 4 potential broken parts, and 3 different ways to fix them.
- Left Mouse Button / Tap if you are on mobile
- Game Design, Graphics, Programming: Nelson L.
- Music: Jesse P.
- Sounds: from previous jam games
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.